Total Pageviews

Sunday, May 15, 2011

What would you do for YOUR Kids Knowing What Your Dad has Done for you?

God says I should be writing and I need to do more. I will. So often I pray for something and when it is given to me I ignore it or dismiss it as not having the time or being so surprised that I have been granted it that I figure HE must have made a mistake. Well He obviously doesn't make mistakes. He let's us handle that. I have been struggling a lot with that lately. That is, when am I doing the will of God and certain of it and when am I forcing my will upon the world and hoping God is okay with it?

I hope this video makes it to all the countries who read this blog. This is a documentary video, not an artistic piece. A director friend of mine, Eddie Garcia (mentioned in my last blog), made a version of this on his own. I find this to say so much about life itself. It makes me ask myself questions about me and my faith and my convictions as a human being.

AFTER WATCHING.......HIT REPLAY.......

HAVE A DAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment